Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 43 - At the Truck Stop

I've kinda sorta fallin' off the wagon. I'm truckin' along but I stopped at a truck stop this weekend. That's the best way I can put it. I didn't exercise all week then Saturday I cleaned the house and was active all day but also ate my share of food and some other's share of food.

Here's the thing: I'm battling a lot in my mind about some things and instead of going to the Word of God I waller in my thoughts and get all dirty like a pig and if I'm dirty like a pig then my actions are going to show that - so I ate like a pig. No excuse but it shows the effects of sin. Thinking through things from a human standpoint without allowing the Holy Spirit to fill me with Truth is sin. Plain and simple. Thankfully, yesterday was communion which God always uses to bring me to Him by confessing and worship. What a great reminder communion is!

Hoping this week will be a much more focused week. I want this process to go faster but I guess Progressive Sanctification is forever (on this earth at least) huh? More on that tomorrow!

No comments: