Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 23 - Days Fly By

Oh man! I need to post some pics of the snow piles outside our house and our fun project we're doing in our kitchen. I'll try to take a few moments tonight and do that.

This weekend we painted one of our walls in the kitchen with magnetic paint and chalk board paint and then we're putting wainscoting up on two walls. It looks amazing so far! I love progress on our house. We've lived there for three years now and I don't think we will ever stop with projects. We made a list of projects we want to do in the house and it is LONG! But we've decided to be there for as long as God allows so making it the house we may die in is kinda fun!

I've got to get on the elliptical tonight. We've broken our relationship in the last week with me being sick. I need to get reacquainted with him. So after I exercise I'll post some pics. How's that for a deal? I need to put my life through pictures on here too.

Haven't weighed in awhile. I think I will next Monday. I'm curious.

Lots to do in the office this morning.

No comments: