Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 11 - SICK

Started feeling bad yesterday. Had the aches and pains all over and felt like my legs had just been in a marathon. My throat felt raw and I just couldn't drink enough water. By last night I was bundled in about six blankets including my snuggie that Laura got me for our Christmas gag gifts.

Today I haven't been able to talk much. I'm sure Martin has been okay with that. I've had a rather wonderful day other than the feeling of being sick. I watched three hours of the Masterpiece Theater Emma, watched LOST from the other night, and the Biggest Loser. Sometimes being sick has it's perks.

I haven't done great this week with exercise. My eating has been better. I need to remember that life doesn't always give me a consistent schedule so if I'm not able to exercise I need to be watchful to what I eat even more and vise versa! This is going to be a LONG process. And it's only day11.

No comments: