Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 79 - A Few Things I Love

I'm working hard here at work but I have a few thoughts about things I love so I am just going to list them.

1. I love the Holy Spirit. I love that He convicts me and leads me and allows me to understand the Word. I've really been enjoying His evident working in my life lately.

2. I love studying the book of Romans, especially chapters 6,7 & 8. Chapter 6 Paul speaks on the reasons why we should not be slaves to sin any longer. Chapter 7 speaks of how evil we still are in our flesh and Paul really lets himself have it! And if he is that bad - the Apostle Paul - it shows me how terrible my flesh is! Chapter 8 says that even though I am evil it's all because of Christ that I am alive and there ain't nothing any one or thing can do about it!

3. Going to the gym isn't as bad as I thought. I know I'm still in the honeymoon stages of going to the gym (week 2) but time seems to pass quickly and there is so much going on there my A.D.D. is very happy. 25 minutes on the elliptical, 10 minutes on the arm rower (ouch!), then 20 to 30 minutes doing either arm weights or legs - and I get to go from machine to machine after my reps (and I love that I am supposed to rest in between reps - I love resting).

That's all.

******I need to clarify that I now see that #3 is not something I love. But I do love that I am going. So there.******

1 comment: