Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 227 - Martin's Interview

Today Martin is going on an interview. He's had two phone interviews with this company and at 9 AM this morning he is meeting with the Regional VP and another dude for a make it or break it. I'll have to tell you what he has done to prepare for the interview at another time. I just took a couple of photos of him for our mothers to see. We were able to get his suit on clearance at Macy's (score!) last week when we found out his other suit was HUGE on him. And of course a red paisley tie says nothing more than, "I know you want to hire me." So I present to you my oh so handsome husband:









As my mother says, "We want what God wants." So if this interview doesn't turn into a job offer then so be it. It wasn't because he didn't study and pray to prepare. And we are thankful that he presently has a job that provides for our needs and even our wants. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Wow Martin....looks like WOLBI days with the tie....lol :) Hope it works out!