Sunday, March 6, 2011

So What Does This Mean?

Read an article last night that said they are stopping adoptions in Ethiopia by 90%. Not sure what to think. I feel numb. I know God has a plan through all of this. I know He works things out for good. I know He is in control. I know all of this is for His glory. I know the world doesn't revolve around me. But right now I'm just numb. I am angry at one thing: Now that Ethiopia is going to be taken away (I'm jumping to conclusions, but just let me right now) - I see that yet again I filled my heart with Ethiopia and the plans there instead of God. I made something else my idol. My ever wandering heart has been exposed yet again and I am thankful for that. Because if I never have children, if I lose it all, well, then blessed me the name of the Lord.

1 comment:

mom said...

showing mom how to comment. did it work? i've never done it either